- This event has passed.
Flex N Fly Online
February 25 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm£120
This course is aimed at the Flyball dog
- Is your dog 100% flexible?
- Does your dog have a strong core and stabilisation muscles to support it during acceleration, braking, and a super-fast box turn?
- Does your dog turn one way more easily than the other when not on the box turn?
- Does your dog struggle with certain aspects of their sport?
- Do you know how restrictions in flexibility can affect your dog’s performance?
- How well do you understand your dog underneath the skin?
On this clinic you will find out a lot about your dog and how to improve their condition for Flyball. You will:-
Learn how to switch on your dogs Core and develop balanced strong yet flexible muscle
- Measure flexibility and balance with CCA sports assessments.
- Have muscular and Chiropractic health checks for your dog.
- Recognise restrictions and fine-tune flexibility with specific exercises.
- Learn about common imbalances and how injury changes soft tissue.
- Learn exercises to flex your dog in all directions.